Monday, June 5, 2017

Cards For Him

Here are two cards for those of you who do not like to make masculine cards.  These were fast and easy.  I bought AG "For The Boys" die cuts and AG "Collage Card Toppers For Him".  The 2 products are well worth the money if you need help with guy projects.



Thank you for stopping by today.  I always enjoy reading your comments.  I hope to see you again soon.

God Bless You!!! Peggy

Challenges for these cards:
A Gem of a Challenge  2W For the Boys/Men  (W2 of 2)
Crafty Calendar M,1E  June Boys will be Boys
A Bit More Time to Craft (2W, P1/15, E3) Always Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Hi Peggy

    Just popping by to say how great your card is but had a very nice surprise to find two male cards! Happy crafting... June x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful guy cards. I love the old vintage lawn mower. I used one similar to that when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great male cards
    Thanks for playing along at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great guy cARD. lOVE THE DESIGN. JUDY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great male cards. Thanks for joining in this months 'Boys Will Be Boys' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40