Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Christmas Card for Only Christmas Cards/Projects Group

This is another Christmas card for the FaceBook Group, OnlChristmas Cards/Projects.  


This card is a Make It Now project in Cricut Design Space.  The top one I used the Cut then Print feature. flattened the image, printed it and cut it out.  It was a little too pale and needed some dimension so I added some shading with my Promarkers.  I like how it turned out.

The second one is cut using all the layers in the file.  I used the new Cricut IOS App on my Ipad.  It has the Snap Mat feature that allows you to put your scrap pieces on your mat, take a picture of it, arrange the layers on the scrap pieces and then cut them all out at once.  At least, I could fit all of these on one mat.  If you haven't downloaded the new Cricut App, you should try it.  If I can help you with it, I will be glad to.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you will visit again soon.

God Bless You !!!!  Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40