Friday, October 15, 2010

Unscripted Sketches Challenge


Well, I had been thinking about making a Halloween card for Jacob to send to someone that he loves greatly so I thought I would make the card for the Challenge at Unscripted Sketches. So Mamaw you can't look at this card so you'll be surprised when it comes in the mail.


I used a 5 x 7 cardbase and decorated it with paper from the K & Company Halloween Specialty Paper Pad. I used Cricut Design Studio to cut the bat from the Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge at 3". I attached the bat to the card with pop dots and added bling for the eyes. The sentiment is a $1.00 stamp that I purchased at Michael's. The bling at the bottom of the card is also K & Company.


Thanks for visiting our blog and we hope you'll come back soon. Until another day, God Bless! Donna

Peggy

Since I can't look at Donna's card, I'm adding mine for this challenge.  I used Kay and Co. Black And Ivory Fusion paper.  I cut the first layer at 3.25X5 and used Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace Punch around the page punch.  I then added some webbing as my second layer.  The 3 layer is a black & white piece from the same stack.  I added a Turquoise glitter butterfly and 3 bling flowers as my embellishment.

Thank you for your visit to our blog.  God Bless You!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great cards from both of you this week! Thanks so much for joining us for the sketch this week at Unscripted Sketches, and don’t forget to join us this week, October 16th, for our big Breast Cancer Awareness Blog Hop! Becky G.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40