Wednesday, October 13, 2010

TESC #131 - Peggy's Entry

This is my entry for the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #131.  Donna and I have decided we were going to start entering some of the challenges.  We showed you her entry on Monday so I decided to post mine.
I chose to make mine as a wedding card (although it's not your typical wedding card).  My grandson, Christopher is marrying his love, Stephanie on October 23rd.  I decided to use their colors.  Their main colors are green and brown.  I layered the various  papers; brown as the base, a copper shimmer paper, the green faux skin and a strip of vellum.  I cut the brown heart at 3 in. and the green one at 2.75 using the George cartridge.  The bride and groom were cut at 1.5 in. using the Sweetheart cartridge.  Then I added 3 jewels to the vellum strip.  Oh yes, I used a Martha Stewart punch on the faux skin.  This is not my favorite card I've ever made but it meets the criteria for the challenge.   

Thanks for stopping by our blog.  Happy Wednesday.  God Bless You!!!!!  Peggy

1 comment:

  1. Peggy, that's so pretty. I love your choice of papers. Just the right amount of bling.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40