Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Congratulations Christopher and Stephanie!!

As Mom mentioned in an earlier post, her grandson therefore my nephew, Christopher, is getting married on Saturday. He proposed to Stephanie on Thanksgiving Day 2009 at my parents' house. Christopher wanted to do it there so that Papaw (my Dad) could see him propose to Stephanie. He's a thoughtful young man. Since my Dad passed away in March, Christopher asked Mamaw if he could wear Papaw's wedding ring during the ceremony so that part of Papaw would be there with him. Now doesn't that just bring tears to your eyes?? Sure does to mine!! I know Daddy will be looking down from Heaven with a BIG smile on his face on Saturday.


I made this card for Christopher and Stephanie using the Tie the Knot cartridge. Using Design Studio I cut a 5 x 7 card base and removed the cuts of the dove and the holes in the scallops. I then cut another card base at 4.5 x 6.5 with all the cuts. I then cut out a "T" monogram and pop dotted it on the front. I used a ribbon punch in order to tie the ribbon at the top.




Thanks so much for visiting our blog. We hope you'll find some inspiration here!! Until another day, God Bless! Donna












No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40